We know how difficult it can be to think about the future. For this reason, we make it as simple as possible to apply for and purchase the appropriate life insurance coverage. At Courtney McCutchen Insurance, we can provide you with multiple quotes, explain your many options, and help you buy the policy that is best for you and your family.
Types of Life Insurance
There are three general types of life coverage to consider. Each one has its own pros and cons, making it the perfect choice for a particular group of consumers.
We can provide you with quotes for all three types, making it easier to compare coverage and cost.
- Term. This type of policy offers coverage for a specified period of time, such as 10, 15, or 20 years. Term life is the most common and affordable.
- Whole. With this option, you will be covered until the day you pass on as long as you continue to pay your premium.
- Universal. This is the most flexible type of coverage, thanks to premium payments that can be varied, death benefits that can be changed, and the ability to access the cash value of the policy.
Protect your Family with a Life Policy
Let’s face it: life insurance is not something you buy for yourself. Instead, you are preparing in advance as a means of bettering the financial future of your family.
Here are 3 reasons to consider a policy:
- Money to pay for immediate needs upon your passing, such as funeral expenses, estate taxes, and debt.
- Funds to be used during a period of adjustment, such as your spouse finding a job and/or moving into more affordable housing
- Ongoing financial needs, including but not limited to monthly bills, child care, tuition, and retirement
Request a Life Insurance Quote
Buying a life policy is not something you should do on a whim. This is a big decision that should never be taken lightly.
By contacting the Courtney McCutchen Insurance agency, you will quickly learn more about buying a policy and will be able to determine the type of policy that fits your specific needs.