There is nothing more exciting than owning a business. Of course, this comes with great responsibility. For this reason, you should consider purchasing the proper business insurance coverage from day one. No matter if you are in the startup phase or have been serving clients for many years, Courtney McCutchen Insurance can help you purchase the right policy at the right price.
We also specialize in Oil and Gas commercial insurance solutions. If you need coverage for your oilfield related business come direct to the San Angelo authority.
Types of Texas Business Insurance
As a business in San Angelo, Texas, regardless of size or industry, buying a commercial insurance policy is of utmost importance. Unfortunately, since every company has specific needs, this is not a “one size fits all” type of purchase.
With the help of the professionals at the Courtney McCutchen Insurance agency, you can be rest assured that all your business insurance needs will be taken care of.
Here is a brief breakdown of some of the most common types of commercial policies:
1. Business auto insurance. Depending on your industry, you may own or lease one or more vehicles. In this case, purchasing business auto insurance is a must.
2. Business life insurance. What would happen to your business if you were to pass away? With this type of coverage, your company can live on even after you are gone.
3. General liability. If you have customers visiting your business day after day, there is always a chance for accident or injury. With this, you are covered for contractual, personal and advertising injury.
4. Property insurance. Imagine this: you arrive at the office in the morning, just to find that your property has been broken into or vandalized. Do you have property insurance? If so, you know you won’t be spending much money out of pocket. If not, you will have some losses to cover.
5. Small business workers’ compensation insurance. Any injury that happens on your company’s time is a big deal. To protect against lost money and time, this coverage is a must.
Request a San Angelo Business Insurance Quote
Before you can purchase any type of policy you need to review a comprehensive San Angelo commercial insurance quote. To get started, contact the professionals at Courtney McCutchen Insurance to discuss your requirements, receive a quote, and decide how to move forward.